Thursday, August 9, 2007

Saying Thanks!


As a long-time member of BRO, personally I've benefited more than I ever could have ever imagined, the day I decided to take the plunge in BRO coaching. At a time about six months earlier, truthfully (I'm willing to admit) things were pretty good in business and in life. Personally after some difficult years...it was a time for me to be totally debt free, something I relished for a change.

Not sure I was willing to take on debt again, like many things, it was a leap of faith, something that's ingrained in my life. Since then, it (BRO) has brought me nothing but joy in life, joys in ways beyond anyting I could imagine.

The special friendships and bonds created amoung my peers are absolutely priceless, and I thank each and everyone of you for that.

Among those, Gregg Franklin is one of the most selfless human beings that I've ever met in my entire life-time This site is evidence of the same.

Gregg, I can't begin to tell you how important you and Heidi, along with Marlene are in my life. And I know in the life of Marlene too!

So I hope others will...and I know it takes "baby-steps" for some to move one. Let's do what we can to make this an important site for others.

Gregg, now that I've finally figured out my sign-in & password, I hope to be back here more often. It would be great if others feel the same way.

THANK YOU Mr. Webmaster, GREGG, you're da bestin my book!

0 comments: